Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel
No. 89, Sec. W., Dasyue Rd., East Dist., Tainan City 701, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
By THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail)
Those who arrived at Tainan Station by Taiwan High Speed Rail can proceed to the interchange corridor on the 2nd floor of High Speed Rail Tainan Station or the No.1 exit on the 1st floor lobby to take the shuttle train at Sharon Station to Tainan Train Station. The shuttle train appears every 30 minutes and arrives at Tainan Train Station in about 20 minutes. You can walk from Tainan Train Station to National Cheng Kung University.
From Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
- Take Kaohsiung MRT from the Airport Station (R4) to Kaohsiung Main Station (R11) for TRA Train or Zuoying HSR Station (R16).
- There are two options:
- Take the THSR Train from Zuoying to Tainan Station, and the traveling time is about 15 minutes.
- Take TRA from Kaohsiung Main Station to Tainan TRA Station, which usually takes about 35 minutes on express trains.
From Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Take a taxi or shuttle bus from the airport to THSR Taoyuan Station, which takes about 20 minutes.
- Take the THSR train from Taoyuan Station to Tainan Station.