Call for Papers
Welcome to COCOON 2022!
The 28th International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON 2022) will be held in Shenzhen, China during October 22-24, 2022. Original research papers in the areas of algorithms, theory of computation, computational complexity, and combinatorics related to computing are solicited. In addition to theoretical results, we are also interested in submissions that report on experimental and applied research of general algorithmic interest. Special consideration will be given to research that is motivated by real-world problems. Experimental and applied papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of the algorithms discussed in a practical setting.
Although the conference prefers face-to-face presentations, online presentation is also allowed based on current situation about Covid-19。
All papers will be published to the symposium in Springer-Verlag's Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Papers of high quality will be invited to special issues of some journals including Algorithmica, Theoretical Computer Science, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, etc.
Best Paper Award will be presented to the author(s) of the best paper at COCOON 2022.
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Approximation Algorithms and Online Algorithms
- Automata, Languages, Logic, and Computability
- Complexity Theory
- Computational Learning Theory and Knowledge Discovery
- Cryptography, Reliability and Security, and Database Theory
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computational Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory
- Graph Drawing and Information Visualization
- Graph Theory, Communication Networks, and Optimization
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Fault Tolerant Computing and Fault Diagnosis
- Paper Submission Due: June 30, 2022 (anytime on earth)
- Notification of Acceptance: August 15, 2022
- Camera-ready and Registration: August 31, 2022
- Conference Dates: October 22-24, 2022
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract of original research on Computing and Combinatorics. Submissions must contain a scholarly exposition of the ideas, techniques, and a full description of the results achieved. A clear indication of the motivation and comparison with prior related work should be presented. Simultaneous submission to a journal or another conference with refereed proceedings is not allowed.
Submissions must adhere to the following guidelines. Papers must be formatted using the LNCS style file without altering margins or the font point. The maximum length of the paper (including references, but excluding the optional appendix) is 12 pages. Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be placed in an appendix to be read by the program committee members at their discretion.
Papers that deviate from these guidelines risk being rejected without consideration of their merits.
Submission page: https://equinocs.springernature.com/service/COCOON2022.